From 15 March you can buy or lease a fully electric delivery van with a subsidy of up to 5000 euros.
100% electric delivery van with subsidy
The government is making € 185 million available for the new subsidy scheme from 15 March to 2025. This subsidy is good for about 44,000 vehicles. Entrepreneurs can apply for a subsidy of up to 5,000 euros when they buy a fully electrically powered delivery van. € 22 million will be available throughout 2021.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for the subsidy * if your new electric delivery van meets the following criteria:
- The vehicle is completely emission-free and is powered by an electric motor
- Falls under vehicle classification N1 or N2 and has a maximum weight of 4,250 kg
- The net list price (N1) or selling price (N2) is higher than € 20,000
- The electric commercial vehicle (N1) has a type approval for light vehicles (WLTP)
- The vehicle has a range of at least 100 km.
- From 15 March, the subsidy can be applied for online on the website of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO). For vehicle category N1, the subside amounts to 10% of the net list price up to a maximum of € 5,000. For vehicle category N2 (max. 4,250 kg), the subsidy amounts to 10% of the sales price excluding VAT with a maximum of € 5,000.