So you’re 24/7 in charge…
Doing the maximum to make it easy for you, that is what we stand for at Ecotap. For example, the intuitive operation of our chargers ensures that everything is smooth and simple. And therefore you are always “in charge”. Still, there may still be questions. Chances are you will find the answer below. If your question is not listed, our helpdesk will be happy to assist you so that you can always load quickly.
The helpdesk is available 24/7 for your convenience.
+31 (0) 411 74 50 20
Chat with is via
Chat messages are only answered during office hours:
Monday to Thursday
from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Frequently asked questions
To be able to use your charging point you must first activate it in 2 mandatory steps:
- You can end the charging process by holding your pass over the scanning point again, waiting for the beep and then disconnecting the plug.
If you already have an Ecotap account you can request a charging card/key through the contact form in your account.
The contact-form can be found there by clicking on the envelope icon in the top right corner of the green bar.
Enter your customer name, customer number and the number of cards / keys that you want to request.
The first 2 passes are free, thereafter they cost € 2 per item excl. VAT.
The price of a chargepoint key is € 5.95 excl. VAT.
For shipping abroad we ask shipping costs.
You can do that via this page
After activation of the charge point through our helpdesk, we ensure that an invoice is sent every month to the bank account that belongs to the charge card. When you use a card from a leasing company, the bill goes to your leasing company. At the same time a credit note of the same amount is sent to the refund account. If you are the owner of a charge point, this is your private bank account. This way you will be compensated every month for electricity costs of charging at home.
If you own the charging point, you can take it with you to your new home. Please contact our helpdesk if you are not sure whether you own the charge point. We recommend that you seek the assistance of an electrician who is familiar with the product. As soon as the charging point has been installed at your new home, the address can be changed by our helpdesk.
The charging point number can be found on the doming plate of the charging station. The dome plate also includes the LED light.
Furthermore, there is a module number on the inside of the plug cover or in the holder of the plug if your charging system is equipped with a fixed cable.
There are several ways to charge an electric car. These can be classified based on loading speed:
- Charging via the standard socket – An electric car can be charged via a regular socket. However, this is also by far the slowest and especially the least safe way. An average electric car will be fully charged in this way within 6 to 12 hours.
- Charging stations (Alternating current / AC) – An (Ecotap) charging station offers the possibility to charge a car quickly and above all safely. However, it is difficult to give a good answer to the question of how long it takes to charge an electric car.
The charging time depends on the type and model of the car, the connection in your meter cupboard and the charging cable you use. In any case, know that all Ecotap AC charging systems are prepared for 3×32 A (22kw).
- Fast Charging Poles (Direct Current / DC) – As the word goes, charging over direct current / DC is the fastest way to fill a car. Unfortunately there are some electric cars that do not yet have a DC input in the car and can only charge over alternating current / AC with option 2. Actual speed and loading time will depend on many factors:
– the maximum charging speed of the car
– the SOC (state of Charge) of the battery
– the maximum speed of the charging station. (view the different speeds of ecotap fast chargers here)
Both names play a role in the payment process. In short: Last Mile Solutions can be seen on your invoice and Threeforce B.V. on your bank account.
The payment process explained:
Last Mile Solutions is a registered trademark of Threeforce B.V. You will receive your invoice monthly around the 15th of the month via Last Mile Solutions on behalf of Ecotap. The amount will be debited from your account on the 24th of the month or on the following working day.
Your charging transactions and any subscription fees will be charged to you monthly by direct debit. Threeforce B.V. takes care of invoicing and direct debits, so this name will also appear on your bank account.
By agreeing to direct debit you consent to:
· Threeforce B.V. to send direct debit instructions to your bank on a regular basis to debit an amount from your account;
your bank to continuously debit your account in accordance with the instructions of Threeforce B.V.
If you do not agree with this debit, you can have it reversed. Please contact your bank within eight weeks of the debit. Ask your bank for the conditions.
For questions about monthly charges, please contact Last Mile Solutions via email (email@example.com).
Do you have feedback for us. Gladly! We are constantly working to improve our organization.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 411 210 210.
Complaints procedure Ecotap
A complaint about Ecotap? At Ecotap, the customer is king and quality is our top priority. If you have a complaint about our product or our services, please let us know. We would like to know why our product or in which our services have not met your expectations. Ecotap takes every complaint very seriously and wants to handle it satisfactorily. How do you submit a complaint to Ecotap? Complaints give us the opportunity to improve our services. Do you have a complaint? Then we would like to hear that. You can call us on +31 (0) 411 210210. You can also mail us. Mail to email@example.com. One of our employees will contact you. What does Ecotap do with your complaint? Ecotap would like to handle your complaint satisfactorily. We will therefore contact you to discuss the complaint and to discuss the correct treatment. Can’t we reach you? Then you will receive a written response from us.
Installation manual Charge point Duo
Installation manual DC Wall charger
Manual reset Charge point Duo
Manual reset Wallcharger Duo
Charging instructions AC chargers
Charging instructions DC 60
Charging instructions DC120/150/180
Open/close Duo Wide
Master - Slave installation
Do you have an electric car and are you looking for a charging station to charge your car? With the Ecotap app you can easily search for (available) charging stations, start and stop charging sessions and view old completed transactions.
- Easy search for charging stations: you can search by location, e.g. zip code, city or street name, search for charging stations in a specific place. Are you looking for charging stations in your area? Then you simply search for your current location and you can see all charging stations nearby. It is also possible to search for charging points on the map.
- Take into account old (completed) transactions. Via the application you can easily consult information about transactions. Information such as location, expensive charging session, charged energy, transaction costs ect.
- Start transactions with a charging station. Why walk around with a card when you always have your phone with you? The application allows you to easily start and end transactions. You can check the status of your charging session at any time. Is your car fully charged? You will then receive a notification (if desired).
Charge points worldwide
Sign up now for EcotapNews